Wednesday, January 25, 2017, through Friday, January 27, 2017
At the Falls Church: 6565 Arlington Blvd, Falls Church, VA
Registration Required. Read below for details.
The Church today is challenged with a daunting task: upholding the sacredness of life in today's culture.
While the tension between life and death has existed since the Garden of Eden, the Church needs to be equipped to honor life from conception to natural death. 2017 Life Summit 2017 promises to be an encouraging and challenging time of learning how the Church can define and defend the sacredness of life. Speakers, workshops, testimonies, and networking opportunities will together enrich our understanding of the sacredness of life—what it is and how we can live out the calling to protect it.
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Arrival at Hotels
For hotel Information: click here (Note: Book your hotel soon. The block of rooms will only be held for a few more weeks.)
Thursday, January 26, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Lunch is included.
Optional dinner follows at 6:00 p.m. for $15.
Evening: Free time and fellowship with members of your diocese.
For more details on the Thursday schedule, click here.
Friday, January 27, 2017
Pre-March for Life Worship Service
9:00 a.m. at The Falls Church Anglican
Following the worship service, attendees will board buses for the March for Life in Washington, D.C. (pre-purchased bus tickets required for $15).
For more details on Friday schedule click here.
To purchase bus tickets only (for those not attending the Summit) click here.
Summit Registration Fee is $25.
Optional Thursday Eve Dinner is $15.
Optional March for Life Bus Fee is $15.
Summit 2017 Speakers include:
- John Stonestreet, President, Colson Center for Christian Worldview.
- Roland Warren, CEO, Care-Net
- Kurt Dillinger, Founder, Life International
- Dr. Donna Harrison, Executive Director, American Association of Prolife OB.& GYN.
- The Rev. Scott Baily, Hospital Chaplain and serves at Christ Church Anglican (South Riding, VA)
- Jennifer Lahl, President, Center for Bioethics and Culture Network
- Georgette Forney, President, Anglicans for Life
- Mark Digiacoma, Anglicans for Life Strategist, Church of the Resurrection (Wheaton, IL)
- Matt Woodley, Missions Pastor, Church of the Resurrection (Wheaton, IL)
- Tina Whittington, Executive Vice President, Students for Life
- Claire Chretien, Journalist, LifeSiteNews, Former Students for Life Campus Leader
- David Deuel, Ph.D, Director of International Academic Studies, Joni and Friends
For more information on the speakers, click here
Come join the March for Life on January 27, 2017