Sunday, May 28 - Monday, May 29, 2017; meet at 7:30pm, pickup at 5:00pm
At the Pender Dr. Office & Community Center
Over Memorial Day weekend, 7th to 12th-grade students are invited to a sleep-over at the church office! We’ll gather on Sunday, May 28th at 7:30pm at Pender for games, worship, and teaching, sleep over at the church office, and then head out to serve the community the next day at Willow Springs Elementary School followed by a fun outing! Pick up at the church office at 5:00pm Monday, May 29th.
What You Need To Bring
IMPORTANT NOTE: Come showered.
As this only a one night event, and you won't be needing shower/bathing products (there are no showers at the office so PLEASE shower before coming), you won't need to bring a lot, but here a few things that you wouldn't want to forget:
- $10 for a treat after our service activity (see itinerary)
- Sleeping bag/air mattress + sheets
- Pillow (the ground is hard; we can't recommend a pillow enough)
- Toothbrush + toothpaste
- Deodorant (you won't be showering, please don't forget it.. Thanks in advance 😁)
- Change of clothes (at least a shirt, some socks, and underwear)
- Phone charger (we bet you can last the entire time without charging if you don't use your phone often 🙄... but just in case)
- Your Journal (this will offer you a great time to try out some of that journaling we've learned about!)
- A Servents Heart (please... not literally)
Just in case you forgot... come showered.
*pssst* hey, you... yeah you. come showered. thanks.