About Women's Ministry
We are a bold, empowered group of women who are knit together in the church to bring healing and wholeness to our community. We focus on nurturing, empowering, and growing the women of Apostles.
Our Ministry has a number of including the following:
- Love@11: A time of fellowship with friends in various ladies’ homes with no set agenda, no rsvp required, and brunch! It is held on the 2nd Sat. of the month, several times a year. Subscribe to the newsletter to stay up to date on our events.
- Christmas Brunch: An annual potluck meal with speaker and Christmas carols.
- Retreat in the mountains of PA: A three-day retreat every fall with a speaker for the weekend.
- Winter Conference at the Hilton Garden Inn: A two-day conference held in the spring where we invite a guest speaker.
- Healing and Soaking Prayer Conference: A time of ministry we hold once or twice a year for an afternoon.
- Book Discussion group in the summer months.
Please come to one of our upcoming events featured below in our Feed!